2009 end of year list: the first-annual OH awards
Congratulations, everyone! You’ve made it to the end of 2009!
In the spirit of year-end lists, I have created the OH Awards, which I will now present via blog to those individuals who I believe to be most deserving.
Award: Child Exploitation? Just Cute? Or, Is That a Computer-Generated Voice I Hear?
Winner: Cleopatra Stratan
Award: Wish They Hadn’t Done That
Winner: Trans-Siberian Orchestra 2009 Tour
Award: Who the Heck Are You, And What Planet Are You From?
Winner: Lady GaGa
Award: Star in the Making
Winner: Baby Cory
Award: Best Concert
Winner: Lou Reed’s Metal Machine Trio at the Blender Theater, NYC
Award: Favorite New Discovery
Winner: The Renaldo The Ensemble
Award: Best Mash-Up of Two Dumb Outbursts
Winner: Kanye West Interrupts Obama
Award: Please! Make It Stop!
Winner: Miley Cyrus at the Teen Choice Awards
Award: This Is So Much Better Than Lady GaGa–Why Isn’t This Band More Famous?
Winner: Gossip – “Dimestore Diamond”
Award: We’ll Never Forget You
Winner: Michael Jackson
Here’s Michael with another legend who died too young…
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- RT @soundofthecity: A Track-By-Track Analysis of Black Sabbath's New Album 13 bit.ly/1bNMqCY @OfficialSabbath #metal 11 hours ago
- RT @Slate: "For men, having children is a career advantage; for women, it is a career killer." slate.me/11sq3hW #academic #research 16 hours ago
- Love it or hate it? A Track-by-Track Analysis of @OfficialSabbath's New Album 13 blogs.villagevoice.com/music/2013/06/… @soundofthecity @villagevoice 17 hours ago
- Don't mess with TX women. RT @Gawker: A woman in Texas fought off a carjacker...then ran the carjacker over. gaw.kr/sce4e1x 1 day ago
- Why is the @nypost reporting on this? It's not real news, and it's not even in New York. 2 days ago
ORIGINAL HIPSTER by Linda Leseman is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at originalhipster.net.