Truly Original Hipster Award: Sergeant D of Metalsucks
Sergeant D of Metalsucks is hereby given a Truly Original Hipster Award for his recent post, “How to Tell If UR Cool: A Guide for Metal Nerds“. In this guide, D has created several highly scientific graphs for guaging cool, which he divides into four categories: Dbag, Troo Alpha, Outcast, and Alphabeta.
Per Sgt. D, “The best case scenario is that you are an Alphabeta: someone who the true outcasts, losers, and failures look up to.”
Finally, there is an official term for the level of cool to which this Original Hipster blog aspires.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- This is who I hang out with. #livingdeaddolls instagram.com/p/aukZ5vESaw/ 12 hours ago
- the everyday sexism project everydaysexism.com 13 hours ago
- .@brwestho Why thank you! #youaresupereditor \m/ 19 hours ago
- RT @brwestho: ...@lindasusername @paultbradley @JasonRocheLAW @afroxander Tiffanie Lee and motherfucking @therealwillied ! #youarenumberone… 19 hours ago
- RT @soundofthecity: A Track-By-Track Analysis of Black Sabbath's New Album 13 bit.ly/1bNMqCY @OfficialSabbath #metal 1 day ago
- Viggie & Vika Thaw Iceland with Scorching Metal, Part 2: Interview with Vika Yermolyeva
- Last night I broke my NYC gig cherry with Love Crushed Velvet
- Tokyo Dancer/Horror Film Star Cay Izumi Slays at Lucky 13 Saloon - Brooklyn
- Minq Vaadka, this one's for you
- Shabby Road Svengali - Interview with Record Producer Roger Greenawalt
ORIGINAL HIPSTER by Linda Leseman is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at originalhipster.net.