Congratulations, everyone! You’ve made it to the end of 2009!
In the spirit of year-end lists, I have created the OH Awards, which I will now present via blog to those individuals who I believe to be most deserving.
Award: Child Exploitation? Just Cute? Or, Is That a Computer-Generated Voice I Hear?
Winner: Cleopatra Stratan
Award: Wish They Hadn’t Done That
Winner: Trans-Siberian Orchestra 2009 Tour
Award: Who the Heck Are You, And What Planet Are You From?
Winner: Lady GaGa
Award: Star in the Making
Winner: Baby Cory
Award: Best Concert
Winner: Lou Reed’s Metal Machine Trio at the Blender Theater, NYC
Award: Favorite New Discovery
Winner: The Renaldo The Ensemble
Award: Best Mash-Up of Two Dumb Outbursts
Winner: Kanye West Interrupts Obama
Award: Please! Make It Stop!
Winner: Miley Cyrus at the Teen Choice Awards
Award: This Is So Much Better Than Lady GaGa–Why Isn’t This Band More Famous?
Winner: Gossip – “Dimestore Diamond”
Award: We’ll Never Forget You
Winner: Michael Jackson
Here’s Michael with another legend who died too young…
- Like writers and money. RT @Medium: “The average worker bee only makes a twelfth of a teaspoon of honey over the course of its life.” 3 hours ago
- Whoa. RT @allBVposts: James Gandolfini, RIP bit.ly/12c4qkO 7 hours ago
- This is who I hang out with. #livingdeaddolls instagram.com/p/aukZ5vESaw/ 1 day ago
- the everyday sexism project everydaysexism.com 1 day ago
- .@brwestho Why thank you! #youaresupereditor \m/ 1 day ago
ORIGINAL HIPSTER by Linda Leseman is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at originalhipster.net.